Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Bags I'm Crushin On

if you know me at all you know that i have at least two major accessory obsessions: bags and jackets. that being said, the time has come to narrow down which bags i am going to bring to italy. while i would love to bring my entire handbag collection along, you can only fit so much in one suitcase. hopefully this post will help me stick to a plan when it comes to handbags and my suitcase.

i scored this little number at T.J.Maxx this past weekend for only $34! i'm a sucker when it comes to brown leather (or pleather) in bag form so i had to scoop it up. i thought it would be great to use when walking around Florence and exploring the city. it is big enough that it will be able to hold the essentials: a water bottle, wallet, and camera. since it was so cheap, i will be able to leave it behind if i need more room in my suitcase on the way back home.
obviously, a Longchamp is mandatory in this case. i will admit i was not a believer in these bags until i borrowed my roommate's one day. while they are on the expensive side, they are super lightweight and can hold pretty much anything. they are very durable and can come clean with just a wet cloth. i plan on using this bag as my "personal item" for the flight. it will be able to hold everything to get me through a long flight.
last but not least, coby brought back this little number for me from his cruise last week. i'm a huge cheapo (college student) so i have never (NEVER) owned a name-brand bag. however, i am completely smitten with this one. so smitten that this guy might have to stay home for this trip. i can't imaging losing it or something happening to it while abroad so it will be staying in the confines of my closet. i just have to remember to hide it from my mom and sister while i'm gone!
disclaimer: i only made this post as an excuse to take pictures of this bag
 

No comments:

Post a Comment